Description of the course
The Bachelor of Human Resource Management is a generalist undergraduate degree giving an understanding of HRM principles and their applications in organisations.
This degree also aims to develop student’s knowledge in all HR areas but also allowing the students to take different business/management/IT and Accounting modules providing the students more lucrative job options.
• TWO passes at GCE A’level/HSC including 1 A’Level pass OR
• Pass in MNU Foundation Studies Level II OR
• MQA approved level 4 Qualification in relevant field.
• 20 years of age with 3 passes in GCE O’ Level and 02 years of work experience OR
• 24 years of age and have a pass in GCE O’Level and 05 years of relevant work experience
Fathimath Shaheen 3345199
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Credit Points||Fee|
|HRM201||Human Resource Management||15||1200|
|MGT115||Management and organization||15||1200|
|HRM115||Resourcing the organisation||15||1200|
|CPT129||ICT for development||15||1125|
|HRM213||Human Resource Development||15||1200|
|Elective (200 level)|
|ACC309||Corporate Governance and Professional Ethics||15||1200|
|BUS307||Business Research Method||15||1200|
|Elective (300 level)|